Thursday, May 08, 2008

Scratch

its been a while and there were a number of things to say. I however didnt really like my blog layout and wasnt highly inspired to write in any case. Yet I have begun. I fear I would be saying the usual things in usual style. Why do I care? Dont I have enough to want to share on this virtual platform, either for myself or for another?
lessons
Trust.
ive been told that by someone who's turned part of a circle of my everyday existence...not through an intimacy that it could come with but out of compulsion rather. Put in the same space for the same reasons and having to be around for the same time each day...almost the same.
the word's been used on me.
Ive been used on the word. am I spent?
a little bit, yeah.
How spent?
Quite
Anyway, a play happened to me, and I happened to a play too.
excitement.
Lost learning.
Someone else would use that on the world (to my chagrin and annoyance) a lot of times, but Im using it now...in a different context.
Whats the inner raging bull? why are its nostrils bellowing?
just discovered that i could probably use billowing here too, in a different sentence to make it sound cool, but chose not to indulge in that.
it doesnt matter.
simple sentence aint it? no fancy frill, no embellishing with phase and prose.
aah, there is something.
Some rhyme.

Why is rhyme important? why am i not writing about important things? will this vomit get out the essence when the silt clears. Silty vomit.

scratch head, scratchy ideas, scratched out writings in a book.

want to end here.

1 comment:

Istar Rómestámo said...

I love this one...
very familiar...
every time i am stuck with these random needs to write and dont know what to write...
i write nonsense poetry...
lol :)